EAGLE RANCH RESORT PORT DICKSON

14:22

Hello guys! It's actually have been a week after I have my really short vacation with my family. Well, this what we called trip low budget gitu. So our trip is basically at Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan. Kitorang gerak around 7am dari KL dan sampai ke PD around 9am macam tu. 

Around 3pm baru kitorang boleh check in di Eagle Ranch Resort Port Dickson. What I can says is so fun and I'm so glad to be there. Oh ya there's a lot of type of accomodations that consist of kampung houses, log cabins, paddock chalets, tepees and much more. All the room have bath room, TV, coffee maker, fridge, airconditioning, fan. Besides, there's a lot of activity yang korang boleh buat such as swimming, archery, go-cart. I taknak cerita lebih so here some of the photos that I'll attached with.

The entrance

Just look at the Common Rhu it's enhance the sense of the place itself



Tepee accomodation


Rope course

Administrative office or lobby area





Hey look! It's red indian!

Price list for the activity's package




Ping pong near to the pool

They do provide adult swimming pool, kids swimming pool and jacuzzi. 



This is how the corridor looks like. Its's near to horse shelter

In front view

Toilet. The water heater is also provided



Okay this is my chalet; paddock chalet

The restaurant
They says it's kuda padi if I'm not mistaken

Kampung houseeee






The toilet. Just look at that. It's so pretty if mandi while looking the stars


Wow!

Oh! My sis stay on the second floor.

Some eagle terrace

Mind help?

Beach volley ball area

Loooookkk! It's red indian housseeee; tepees

For more info, you can visit to their page click here

You Might Also Like

0 comments